In One's Birthday Suit

Finally decided to upgrade to Canon EOS 7D after I sold my Canon EOS 40D, it was a great camera with smooth shutter speed and various new features. And also celebrating my birthday on the Jan of 14th with my darling, friends and family.


My birthday cake during dinner session bought by family members.


My birthday cake during lunch session bought by Natalie.


My first birthday present from Dad, iPhone 3GS. Thanks Dad.


Present from darling, a Tag Heuer 2000 Professional watch. It will be my first Tag Heuer watch.


Present from my eldest cousin sister Joeanna. A bottle of 2004 Bin 407 wine, decide not to drink but to keep it for long period of time. Beside that I got a few red packets from family members also. A celebration at Zouk KL @Phuture which organised by my cousin sister Serena, drinking session with friends and family. Thanks to all my family and friends who wished me on that day, really appreciated it.

Signing off.



0 comments: